Germany reclaims the train.
Enough was enough. If we were going to attract tourists to our city, we had to have clean trains. The G-Shield™ Anti-Graffiti Coating was just what we needed.
G-Shield™ Anti-Graffiti Coatings provide innovative surface protection against graffiti and grime.
Graffiti is a destructive crime.
- Costs of removing and repairing graffiti damage are estimated at $12 - $25 billion annually.
- Graffiti intimidates residents, ridership and customers.
- Graffiti attracts crime and invites other vandals.
Grime is an unpleasant contamination of public areas.
- Grime and dirt can become thick and engrained.
- Through heavy use, grime and dirt wear away surfaces until they look dull or the paints peels or the color fades.
- Grime and dirt make public areas uninviting for customers and patrons.
G-Shield™ Anti-Graffiti Coatings: Graffiti and grime problems are washed away!
- G-Shield™ is a clear, transparent, protective, permanent coating.
- G-Shield™ protects against graffiti and grime, by making the surface easy to clean.
- Inks, permanent markets, spray paints, stickers and dirt, tree sap and other stains cannot stick to the surface.
- G-Shield™ will not alter the surface appearance.
- G-Shield™ protects against weathering, corrosion and oxidation.
- The cured G-Shield™ coating is non-combustible, making it perfect for public buildings and public transportation.
G-Shield in the News
G-Shield™ Anti-Graffiti coating trials are currently underway throughout the US and Canada. Interested in a trial? Learn More...
Germany reclaims the train. Enough was enough. Learn More...